Tax Preparation and Tax Planning
We are known for our Superior tax preparation services. Today tax laws are complicated which makes it easy to miss little known deductions and credits that you may be entitled to. A deduction that may result is a refund or paying fewer taxes. We know clients are constantly being forced to make decisions concerning their taxes are probably unaware of new and changing tax Laws. Even individuals that complete their taxes using computer software programs can miss credits and deductions that experienced tax professionals are trained to recognize. Which is why we will look over your previous year’s tax return to point out little known deductions that you may have missed. We prepare taxes for all 50 States, sole proprietorship partnership, LLC, Corporate and Non-Profit tax returns.
We Excel at:
- Reviewing tax returns for missing credits & deductions
- Preparing all Federal and State returns electronically
- Preparing offer and compromise and assist clients with IRS audits
- Income tax preparation
- Tax Resolution
- Offers and Compromise/ Payment Plans
- 501 (c) 3’3
- Tax and Business Consultations
- IRS Audit Representation / Resolutions
- IRS liens, seizures, levies and wages garnishment
- Innocent spouse relief
Accounting and Payroll Services
We utilize state of the Art write up software which enables us to professionally access your financial situation, allowing you the business owner to minimize your profits. Our monthly /quarterly financial statements are custom-tailored to allow clients to make good sound business decisions based upon the current financial information accessible. Our service includes Account/ Bookkeeping.
- Write up Accounting and Book-Keeping Services
- Bank Account Statement Reconciliation
- Financial Statement
- Preparation i.e. Balance Sheets, Income Tax Statement, General Ledgers, etc.
- Quarterly Tax Form Preparations
- Payroll Check Preparations
- Compilation of Financial Statements
- Monthly Billing and Invoices
HBS strives to provide quality Gold Standard Business Services designed to assist our clients in achieving the optimal efficiency of operations.
Our Business Services include:
- Need to establish a non-profit organization and don’t know how? We assist with client information and maintain your 501 (c)3 tax-exempt status. We professionally prepare your application and submit it to the Internal Revenue Service for approval of tax-exempt status. We can assist with incorporating and applying for a non-profit corporation status. Your organization must incorporate before applying for a non-profit 501(c) status.
- Once approved, we assist our clients in identifying funding sources and professionally prepare grant proposals.
We can prepare your required form 990.
- Prepare and / or review your articles of incorporation and by-laws
- Assist you in developing required meeting minutes
- Prepare organization activities, operations, and progress guidelines, and documentation.
We offer an array of business planning tools for a start-up as well as already established firms. Our business plans serve as a blueprint, a living document that guides business growth.